Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The City Finale Party

I am  now thinking about getting my girls together for The City season premiere party!  Last night was so much fun!  I hope everyone was ok with all of my commenting on twitter:)  For the city Finale Party I was able to provide a goodie bag from Alison Brod/ZENO.  Check out the blog to find out what's inside and how to win one for yourself!

What we wore:
Style inspiration from left to right:
Andrea: This vintage lover is inspired by a casual bohemian look with ethnic necklace and reptile print flats.  I'd say that is a mix of Whitney meets Roxy:)
Jessica: All about mixing prints!  The blazer was Whitney, mix of patterns from the Who What Where site, Clogs were inspired by the Lucky shoe guide for fall.
Natasha (moi): Whitney all the way (well-the preggers version) Vintage and lace top (I will belt it later) with casual shorts and strappy sandals.
Rachelle: Clean and classic.  She says she was inspired by LC for sure!  Can you see the side braid!?


The Setup:
Vintage serving items, cupcakes galore!  Whitney's fave sparkling grape juice with blueberries.  Fun containers for popcorn!  


I feel like any event including fashionistas cupcakes are a MUST!  I dressed mine up with logos last night:)

Whitney's fave, popcorn mixed with peanut butter M&M's.  The BIG hit last night was her BBQ popcorn recipe!  Here are the directions: 
In a small saucepan, melt 1/3 cup of margarine.  Stir in 3 tbsp. chili sauce, 1 tsp. onion powder, 1 tsp. chili powder, and 1/2 tsp. salt.  Pour chili mixture gradually over popcorn, tossing to mix well.  Sprinkle with 2 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese and toss. 

Me LIVE tweeting:)

Us chatting about the show...kinda...you know this is set up:)hahaha
The girls watching...

The Goodie Bag:
The goodie bag: 
Whitney's fave things!
Pop Chips
ZENO Hot Spot (I will be sharing what the girls think of this soon!:)
fresh Soy Face Cream
Orbit's gum: Spearmint
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
Rosebude Salve
havaianas

****I have an extra goodie bag to give away to a random commenter about the show.  Comment about anything from the plot, what you thought of the show, or what the girls were wearing:)

2 comments:

FSUfashiongirl said...

Loved the finale last night! Curious to see how everything turns out - with Whitney & Alison Brod and how Olivia will handle being the new face of Elle.com.

Simone said...

I hope it's not too late to comment. Loved the finale. I hope Whitney likes Alison as much as she liked all the pink...and candy!