Monday, June 14, 2010

X Mark(s) the Spot: Here are some AMAZING items at my Mark store right now

It's all about getting your bang for your buck and the Mark brand always finds ways to do just that...the price as well as the chance to get double duty items.  Here are a few items I had to share this month for summer!

I am all about having glowing skin, so Good Glowing blush is a must for me and at ONLY $7 this is the best!


I love liquid liner and I think it would be so much fun to try a new color for the summer that I actually think would be amazing in the fall...Metalliner: bronze edge, ONLY $6...and you can hook it up with a mascara.


Finally, it's all about the gloss and I am still LOVING nude for everything...so, this Pro Glimmer Gloss is right on point!


For other colors that are perfect for your summer glow, check out Shades of You on the Mark Store to find the perfect color for your skin tone.

Here are other products I am getting that I had to share:
mark Winkstick Hook Up Eye Shadow Stick




mark Good Glowing Mosaic Blush Custom Color Palette



***Plus, get FREE SHIPPING if you spend $25 or more using this code: MARKFS25

No comments: