Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Just brooch it

I have been inspired by the simple brooch recently and wanted to share a few ideas for how to update your look with a couple of brooches!  It's the easiest and cheapest way to update a look!

Blogger Karla from Karla's Closet really inspires me with the way she styles her looks with brooches...I had to share her site first so you can refer to her site for more ideas on a regular basis.



I just watched the America's Next Top Model finale and I was inspired by the "Ugly, Pretty"shoot where it looks like they used brooches in the hair, genius!  Even if they weren't brooches...you can try the same look with brooches at home:)  I love DIY (design it yourself:)

Marie Claire had two great ideas for how to update your basics this summer from a basic tee to your fave denim shorts that you can make with vintage Levis or get at J. Crew.



No comments: