Thursday, June 24, 2010

Inspiration from none other than Whitney Port!

Now, when I take inspiration from a fashion editorial, celeb or someone on the street (street style) it doesn't mean I am doing the exact same ensemble.  It means, I am taking elements from the look to recreate at home with what I already have.  For instance here, I used the mix of prints and accessories to create this look at home for after my pregnancy of course...but, I can't wait to rock the look!

Here, I've got the stripes, the animal print, the layered bangles and the glitzy shoes...nothing is exact, but you see where the inspiration comes from?

Now, I had to comment on the shoes...I have been seeing a lot of sequin shoes rather than glitter this season and I have to get in on the trend!  I LOVE the look!  It definitely brings a basic look to fantastic!  Here are two very different price points for you to choose from.  Both have the same color options to choose from as well:)

No comments: