Monday, May 31, 2010

My new app downloads for my trip

I'm always excited to find new apps that I have to have!  Here are a few of my newest apps that I had to share!  I can't wait to see if Verizon takes over the iPhone in August!  I am crossing my fingers!

Fashion:
-Rue La La is now available for shopping on the go
-I downloaded iRunway...I believe it is in connection to ALLOY...it's a fun way to play with the clothes in your closet wherever you may be.
-Style Tips: Find the Best Clothes for Your Body Type: This is a really fun app I just found with real girls sharing how to wear clothes for real bodies.
-MANGO
-Feather Report...a new way to know what the weather is and what to wear...I also use StyleCaster:)


Do you want to bookmark something you saw online to read later?  Use any of these apps:
-Evernote
-Instapaper
-Read it Later

Etc.
-Just realized today that you can watch shows on the E! Online app!

No comments: