Thursday, May 06, 2010

DIY Fun with a LOFT accessory



I noticed this small raffia flower pin on the LOFT website and had a fab idea I had to share!  They are only $12.50 and come in two colors, chocolate and tea berry and I just see these being used on any type of rafia or straw bag you have for the summer!  It's a perfect way to add some fun!  I will share a pic once I get to the store and pick one up...this will perfect for my Hawaii trip!:)

I just found this...more ways to use this raffia pinRaffia Pins in neutral colors- They instantly add interest to any basic look!  And can be worn in a variety of ways – on a scarf,  a brown braided belt, or even to accessorize a basic sandal.  (Raffia pins – small 12.50, large 14.50)
Straw bag from Walmart.

P.S. Don't miss out!  The LOFT has a great deal going right now...Buy 1 accessory and get the second 50% off!

I think I need this rafia necklace and I will work on the second one for 50% off:)

2 comments:

On the Glam said...

Love the raffia necklace, adorable!

Mood de Luna said...

Very innovant necklace <3