Sunday, April 11, 2010

Video Shopping with your fave brands and designers

As you can tell, today's theme is videos...I think since it's Sunday and everyone is probably relaxing why not take some time to catch up on fashion-focused videos. Which leads me to how many brands are using videos (online) to draw customers in to the product...have you noticed? Here are a few brands I follow religiously to see what they are sharing on their videos. What should I be watching? *These are all great ways to be inspired...

FashionAir for Selfridges

(I think that J. Crew and Kate Spade needs to jump on the bandwagon:)

*Keep in mind, many designers and brands now have Youtube channels...subscribe to these to get great inspirational videos...or, friend me and check out all of the ones I follow!:)

1 comment:

ACSM Design Studio said...

I bought a ton of great things last week at Kmart and have been wearing something every day. You wouldn't believe the comments! And surprise! Its a hidden gem that deserves the recognition. Way to go!