Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Don't Miss Out on the LOFT's Friends & Family Event!

They already have great deals on their items, but now it gets even BETTER!:)  Plus, if you are a LUCKY REWARDS member, which I am:)  You get 4% cash back on top of the already great deal!  Don't miss out!  Start shopping now!  Here are a few things I am eyeballing:)  Plus, be inspired by the LOFT blog at LIVE LOVE LOFT...right now they are highlighting guest blogger, WHAT I WORE's take on LOFT clothes.  Also, check out the looks we love on the LOFT page to get more inspirational looks to put together with the items you love at the LOFT!  So many cute ideas!  I LOVE what they did with a basic tote here---be inspired!
There are so many pieces of jewelry...I can't do all of the ones I LOVE...so, check them out now!  It's worth it!
I NEED this Embellished Fabric Bracelet!! $34



Print One-Shoulder Dress (perfection for the baby bump with style!:) $98






No comments: