Friday, February 19, 2010

LUCKY Alpa Shopper Review of: COVERGIRL Outlast Lipstain

I wasn't sure if I shared with everyone that I am an ALPHA Shopper for Lucky Magazine:) I am really excited about this adventure with the magazine!
A couple of weeks ago, I received a package from the mag with 2 COVERGIRL Outlast Lipstain's to try out. Now, I am usually a lipgloss girl---I have over 50...I haven't counted since the time I had over 100 and the airline lost all of my coveted lipglosses, but you get the point...I like lipgloss:).
But, back to the topic. I am not really a lipstick or any other type of lip tint other than gloss girl...but, since it was sent to me I was not only excited to test it out but curious to see how it would look after watching all of those Drew Barrymore commercials. (P.S. I love Drew Barrymore!:) But, after I tried it on, I just wasn't sure...I am not used to not having a shine...but, I liked the color. Then, I got on SKYPE with my hubby who is in Kuwait and he LOVED it! He was like, what are you wearing? He could tell it wasn't the "gew" that I usually wear as he refers to my coveted lipgloss:) So, of course, I ran to the mirror to check it out again and it did look pretty good...the color was vibrant and it lasted all day. I haven't worn it outside yet, so we shall see how people respond and I want to try it with gloss on top if that isn't breaking the rules, so I will share how that turns out. But, check it out. There is even a yummy smell to the stain! Usually anything that's not a gloss or chapstick smells disgusting to me, but this had a yummy scent:)

1 comment:

WendyB said...

I like that you got a good review all the way from Kuwait!