Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Introducing: STYLE COMPARE


Style Compare is what I would call the British version of ShopStyle...they have teamed up with AMAZING sites like the Outnet and My-Wardrobe to offer the BEST brands, designers, and prices for your search needs. Right now, if you sign up for the STYLE COMPARE newsletter as well as the MUST-get My-Wardrobe newsletter you could win 150 pounds before Christmas! Who could say no to that? Sign up today and check both of the sites out, I LOVE the MY-WARDROBE TV programs!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Natasha,

I'm Kate Brown and I have a question for you about this site. I'm contacting you on behalf of become.com.

My email is techgurl29@gmail.com.

Thanks!
Kate Brown

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for first aid for a heart attack and your post looks very interesting for me.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I assent to but I contemplate the list inform should acquire more info then it has.