Thursday, June 11, 2009

Dear Fashionalities

Q. I love this necklace...how would one wear it???


A. This is a statement piece that I can see being worn several different ways:
1. With white collared blouse---collar up...just a hint of the design on the decolletage makes this a strong piece.
2. With a black shift dress. Keep everything plain and let the necklace do everything.
3. With a basic white tank and a pair of jeans---this instantly dresses up that casual look.
4. I would also pair this with a basic tee and do the same thing you did above...
Really, options are endless...I would just avoid matching the item with anything that already has a strong piece or design element that will make them clash....
Let me know if you have any other questions...I LOVE IT!:)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG, my good friend has this necklace and had the same "what do I wear this with syndrome". She paired it with white jeans, flat pretty gold sandals and a hot pink flowy tube top...AMAZING! We also played dress up with a white tank and jeans and it looks great!

Cafe Fashionista said...

Perhaps with a white or black v-neck. It would add such an amazing pop of color! :)

Amanda Allison said...

Great suggestions! When it comes to statement necklaces like that, everyone should remember that the accessory should be the showstopper and the rest of the ensemble should be backup dancers! lol

Macala Wright said...

Umm white wife beater and your favorite jeans. Rock it with hayden harnett bag too.