Monday, May 25, 2009

Go For the Cut


Although I finally gave into a permanent change for my hair with what I would consider a dramatic cut  (done by Arlene at Gadabout Salon/Spa in Tucson, AZ) I have always loved the thought of using a clip in extension.  After being with my grandmother for a week and discussing the functionality of this great piece it is also great for women that are losing hair to avoid the trauma of hair glue on hair that is already thinning.  Sultry Hair is an online store that not only offers these great pieces for all hair colors and styles, but the prices are AMAZING!  I only believe in using human hair and that is exactly what they offer.
*Sign up for Sultry Hair on Twitter and get insider discounts...last week they offered 10% off!
The picture I am sharing here is me trying the bang with my hair straightened of course:)

Keep it all fun and try for these fun contests on the site:
  • We are looking for our Miss Sultry Hair of the Month. Email us your before and after pictures of your wearing our hair extensions along with you written responses to a couple questions. One lucky winner a month will win a $50 gift certificate to our website. Details below.
  • Let us feature you in our customer photo gallery. Send us quality headshots (front or back) of you wearing our hair. If your picture is selected, you will receive $10 off your next order. Email your original sized (large) picture to info@sultryhair.com

1 comment:

Tee said...

I get my hair sewn in prolly twice a year because I am growing my hair out. but it is a great alternative to glue and all that other stuff. I have some clippings too. I had a lace front for awhile too