Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I Can't Believe I Am Missing This: Matthew Williamson @ H&M




H&M is doing so much online to share the MW line...I don't understand why they can't just sell it online...don't they know how much they would make???  Ok, I am just pouting because I am no where near a store that I can buy from...I was even contemplating taking a flight to LA to purchase something and then leave....Crazy, I know...but, I was considering it...I have a feeling everything will be sold out in a matter of moments!  

The designer looked for inspiration from his iconic items from his past collections...how can someone not want this?  If you have followed his designs you know that this is very reflective of what he has always done...Bright and beautiful.  This is for a woman who knows who she is!  

"...react against the trend..."-Matthew Williamson

1 comment:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

DITTO! What up H&M?