Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Other Fashion Losses

Last year, I was working for a catalog called Lew Magram...I thought I had found an opportunity that I thought would not come about after moving from Tucson.  It turned out that that job was not all it seemed it would be and I left last January to start a new career freelance...well, I found out this weekend that Lew Magram has been cut and is no longer around.  I think in the long run, it was a great move for me to have left when I did...sad to say, that the catalog is now gone.
Another loss from my past fashion career path is Bill Blass New York.  I worked in a trunk show environment that happened once a quarter...hopefully Bill Blass couture will rise again and not get lost in the economy.  It's sad to lose the legacy of an American designer.

No comments: