Wednesday, January 21, 2009

NAMES TO KNOW

Trends remaining this spring are the gladiator and the color, YELLOW-Cynthia Vincent has a fab version of this trend for $200 on Sway and Cake.  I love the layers of the straps...it's also all about the straps this spring with cage styles and looks like this where there are just extra details to make styles look new.
I have always said that David Yurman was introduced to me when I moved to NYC and quickly replaced Tiffany's...I still do not own anything DY, but every time I see the style, I can pick it out from across the room.  I LOVE this earring that has the yellow stone and has the DY styling, but is actually not a David Yurman original.  
I saw a Mara Hoffman dress at Buffalo Exchange today for only $18 and couldn't decide if it was a name I knew...well, I of course researched and the designer has great pieces at mid-level prices...so, the $18 was REALLY good...but, since I am not sure if I would wear the style a lot, I will show restraint:)

No comments: