Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Marshall's Fun






I went to Marshall's recently and found that there are so many fab new shoe options in the Shoe Mega Shop that there is no excuse for not jumping into the great selection for holidays gifts, or shhhh, for something special for yourself.  With brands like Kate Spade, Coach, Delman, Ted Baker, Cole Haan and Juicy Couture you are going to seriously be rushing through the aisles gasping!  My heart was rushing when I started realizing all of the new brands that Marshall's carries now!  
Don't stop with the shoes though, check out the CUBE---a new section for fashionistas carrying current trends at crazy prices.
Go to the site and have fun playing with games like lib-it-up which everyone can see my results posted on my facebook page:)
Also, check out the gallery pictures on the site, the styling is AMAZING!  

No comments: