Thursday, December 11, 2008

Accessories That Make the Look POP

I know that people feel that they can't shop for luxury right now with the economy and such, but if you get the itch...just do it with items you know you will get a lot of use out of and you know won't hurt the bank as much...here are a couple of great options.
I adore the chain shoulder strap on any handbag regardless of if it is Chanel or not...Versace actually does a fab one that looks timeless, but still has a trendy edge to it that would be fun for day or night (depending on what you are wearing.)

Sunglasses have become a HOT commodity for shopping with designers brands...one that has stayed strong is the Tom Ford brand.  You can't go wrong with a good pair of glasses...where them all year and most of the time they won't go out of style if they reflect your personal look.I have never been a person to wear watches, but I am all about checking out what type of watch everyone else is wearing.  Nixon makes a watch that doesn't even look like a watch and that I LOVE!  I always mistake a fashionista friend of mines leather band watch for a bracelet and she always has to remind me that it is in fact a watch:)

No comments: