Monday, December 08, 2008

1-2-3 SATC Inspired Me:)

I was watching a rerun of SATC on TBS today and it was one of the later episodes and Carrie is wearing an amazing cowl neck sweater with cropped trousers (I actually just saw cropped trousers on sale for less than $15 at Wal-Mart today)...I LOVED the look---mostly since it is just starting to cool down here in Tucson...we are now at about 65-70 degrees...I know that is nothing...but, I am excited:)So, I thought I would share some of my findings inspired by none other than SATC:)
And, as you saw in the Glamour magazine 100 ways to wear your clothes piece on sheath dresses...you could layer the cowl neck sweater over the Theory sheath dress and it would look amazing.  Just another way to change the way the piece looks.
And just because the mix of the both equals a sweater dress, I just have to acknowledge once again that sweater dresses are so AMAZING right now with the weather.  Just an easy piece you can throw on...and, I have been thinking what is an alternative to wearing with your UGGS besides sweats and velour suits and I think a fun, casual sweater dress would do the trick.

No comments: