Thursday, November 06, 2008

Interesting News: Kenneth Jay Lane selling with AVON


My eyes almost popped out of my head when I saw that Kenneth Jay Lane is being sold through AVON!  I was reading the newest issue of Glamour!  Can you believe it?  And, it is at a reasonable price considering how much the KJL pieces usually run, and they are all costume jewelry, so it can't be much different.  How exciting!  It's about time!  Well, I hope we keep some of these shopping options once the economy goes back up again...it will be sad if we lose all of this when we begin to soar again.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really want this necklace too. But where do you find it? The Avon website doesn't have anything like this.

Anonymous said...

Can someone please let me know where this necklace can be purchased?? I have been searching online for about an hour now and still no luck. I REALLY want to put it on my Santa list!!

Unknown said...

KJL has had an Avon line for 6 or 7 years now.