Tuesday, September 30, 2008

GLAM GOD LOST ITS BEST

I could not believe that Jess Zaino was let go this week!  I was so surprised and let down...and mostly since this past week was her birthday...that really sucks...but, their loss!  Since she is no longer on the show, I am shooting for Tiger Lily Hill...Her myspace page is interesting...I wonder if she put this together, or if she has an assistant doing it...I am guessing that she is also designing clothes from her site as well....Her company name is Crown Atelier...check it out...I will get images ASAP from the clothing line...everything is really cute with a bit of a vintage edge to it...MOre to come...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard about Tigerlily’s line last year in Lucky magazine. So I went hunting for the item at this boutique near Robertson Blvd. called Sienna. Usually I find this area dreary, but I was pleased with this store. They sold out of the item I wanted, but they had the cutest Crown Atlier blue mini dress. You're right Tigerlily's line is like vintage. I'm pulling for her to win and I was sad to see the only other girl eliminated.