Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Shoes, Shoes, Shoes...

I know we all feel like Carrie on SATC...a shoe gal, so of course we are super excited about fall shoes that are reaching us now.  I was looking at images from the owner of Stems market getaway in LA this past week and was in awe of all of the fabulous creations.(check out the site for some trend blogs from moi this week too:)  She also brought back a $35 magazine she scored in a LA mag shop that had every fall accessory from all of the designers...this way you know who each of the knock-offs are being inspired by-love it!
Here are some styles that are catching my eye right now...
Cage Style Heels  This style is done for all styles from flat sandals to hig
h heel gladiator styles.  I LOVE THIS!
Suede Pumps  I have some from about two years ago by Delman and they aren't going anywhere.  
Last, but not least...the boots are back in full effect and wooden styles do not need to stay in the summer...wooden heeled boots are just as perfect!  I am also really loving the fold over ankle boot...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I adore these shoes personally. These are awesome.