Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Get on that Curve

Scarves are still here...over and over...they aren't going anywhere.  Layer, layer, layer to keep warm and look chic.
I am loving the necklace in this look...it resembles the Egyptian trend that I think is going to be very strong this season...check out the September LUCKY issue for a whole spread dedicated to Egyptian styling.  I also love these pants!, great for boots or fun with ballet flats.
I love the waist detail on this top, I tried finding a sleeveless top like this for summer and couldn't find it anywhere...maybe this is my fall option:)

I received an email from Curve (which is in LA and NY) about the Isabel Marant items they have received and I am in LOVE!  I love the styling with basic pics from the boutique...how genius!  Be inspired, or just get on the site and buy what you love;)

No comments: