Thursday, May 15, 2008

Just What I Was Looking For...


I have been searching for a nude/tan pump for what seems like Forever!  I had a pair a couple of years ago that I wore out till they just had to be thrown away...but, after seeing Tracee Ellis Ross looking so fab in hers...of course, I had to have a pair...and, I finally found a perfect pair that fit the price and style that I needed and they were from Marshalls new, and improved shoe department...and funny enough, the brand is Jessica Simpson!  I keep telling people she does not fail to surprise people with her shoe business...she might be having problems in her relationships...but, she knows what she is doing with shoes...the cost, $39.99, the style, AMAZING!  Marshalls is now carrying brands like: Nine West, Coach, and Juicy Couture!  They are not letting us down girls...so, rush in for great prices and styles you might not find anywhere else! 

1 comment:

Siljesfashion said...

Love the shoes! I have peep toe shoes from here collection and they are stylish and comfortable.