Thursday, April 24, 2008

So Cute! Street Chic in Australia from Elle.com

I LOVE checking out the Street Chic finds on Elle.com...here are a few of my fave looks recently....sign up for Elle.com emails and get updates whenever the site has new street shots.I am loving this style, so chic.  Belts are still strong and I am going to just keeping working them with all of my ensembles:)  (+) the scarves are remaining very strong in the spring/summer season as well...I LOVE the way the skirt goes so high that it meets the vest and looks like my favorite dresses right now...I was thinking of getting a high waist stretch cotton skirt and pairing with the same in a tank and wearing it like a dress this summer, but this is another way to achieve the look.I can't personally do this look, but I love the skinny jeans with the gladiators.

No comments: