Monday, October 22, 2007

Go barney's over the Fall "barney" color



Go from high to low this season with the most amazing color, called, Barney:)
I couldn't believe it when the vendor told me that the sample I was coveting at work color was referred to as Barney (the character I could never connect with). The only Barney's I could connect with was Barney's New York. One of the BEST stores in the world...but, now, there is a new true love, my color Barney for this season, Fall 2008. Check out a couple of the items I have found so far.

Notte by Marchesa dress
$795 on net-a-porter.com


or

Go for the Payless shoe that is $37...but, probably on sale now...it also must have been on high demand because it is not even online anymore! I will have to check out my neighborhood stores today:)




Even the shoe diva herself is loving this color, Miss Meghan Shoe Expert while on the Today show.



I will never look at Barney the same...will you:)

No comments: