Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Great Looks Are Back





Some are mad…some are glad…some just don’t care…I on the other hand am going to have this movie in my library for the rest of my life along with Clueless, Funny Face, and all other fashion classics...

As my excitement heightens every time I hear something new about the much anticipated movie, Sex and the City I can't wait to see what will happen in the movie as well as what the girls will be wearing...even though it might all be ruined with my checking youtube for passerbyers taping on the streets of New York and pictures posted all over the Internet...but, oh well...it's all worth it...the movie is happening.

And from the creators of Sex and the City comes a new show...I have to say that I am excited to hear about the new show, Cashmere Mafia, another show centered around real woman working in the real world, fashionably of course:) The show sounds like a mix of the original Desperate Housewives (not the recent Soap Opera version) and Sex and the City...we shall see in December what will come...

1 comment:

eye4style said...

I can't wait for the movie either! I'm so glad that Patricia Field is rocking the crazy looks that we expect.