Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Ideas on What to Wear when you think that you have nothing

I had nothing but great expectations for "I've Got Nothing to Wear," a new fashion focused reality show on TLC that debuted on June 22nd...I missed a couple of episodes that aired on Friday nights and decided to start using my trusty DVR...after a couple of shows I was hooked and then, poof! It was gone...this show about going into a woman's closet and revamping the clothes that she had and adding signature basics/necessities to the woman's wardrobe was gone...with no updates on where this show had disappeared to, I only found through my research, (I am a special FSI agent:) that there were only the following episodes listed on http://www.imdb.com/:

Season 1

Season 1, Episode 1: Travel WardrobeOriginal Air Date: 22 June 2007
Season 1, Episode 2: ColeOriginal Air Date: 6 June 2007
Season 1, Episode 3: Finding a Fashion FocusOriginal Air Date: 29 June 2007
Season 1, Episode 4: All the Wrong ClothesOriginal Air Date: 29 June 2007
Season 1, Episode 5: Bargain ShopperOriginal Air Date: 6 July 2007
Season 1, Episode 6: Stage OutfitOriginal Air Date: 6 July 2007

Are there more to come? I will keep searching for the answers, until then...try to catch the reruns.

No comments: