Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Olsen Team Fashion



I don't depend on celebs for fashion advise by any means...but, I love to see them flourish in the business...they are creative too you know...and they can always add a great hint of inspiration to a persons fashion life whether the look is put together by the wearer or a stylist.
Today, I read on Vibe Vixen that the Olsen twins will be devoting their fashion expertise from the Wal-Mart line, to finally have an advanced line that reflects their vintage inspired style called, Elizabeth and James...the line truly reflects their sense of style without going overboard...I can see them being on the level of Gwen Stefani...and prices are supposed to be accessible ranging from $40 to $452, which is pretty astonishing to me considering that items usually range from $400 on up:) You can find these pieces at Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus and Intermix this fall.

No comments: