Thursday, March 15, 2007

I can't believe!

My eyes popped out of my head like a bug with BIG eyes when I read that my fashion dream, Sarah Jessica Parker was going to have a clothing line…ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!! I can’t wait to see this…I for one already ADORE her lovely fragrance, LOVELY...I can’t wait to indulge in her clothing line BITTEN. Which will be priced nicely and available at malls...believe it or not...I hope she doesn't let me down...I have always loved her attire on and off the screen and when her fragrance was nice I felt like she couldn't do anything wrong with her name attached...we shall see...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know isn't it amazing!! Her first step in the right direction was her fragrance...it makes sense that the style maven herself would embark on a fashion line...very excited!