Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Can it Get any Better Than This?


In 3-6 months I'd say either Macy's or Bloomingdale's will be offering an opportunity for you to share you finds with friends or family while in the dressing room...How great could this be? Finally, all of the technology that I love is being used the right way!!!!!!!!! This new fashion resource is called the Magic Mirror...and it makes sharing your dilemma with someone easier...I remember taking pictures of myself through the mirror with my digital camera and the photos were just ok...now you can take great photos, send to friends and get responses to make the whole shopping experience much easier...why feel like you are being tricked into buying something by the associate? Now you can ask someone you trust...Can you tell how excited I am:) I am such a fashion nerd! Well, Check out the whole article at CNN.com...just select the title of this blog.

No comments: