Wednesday, November 01, 2006

New Designs to Find


I love MYSPACE! Not only can I find all of my lost friends from my young life as a Navy Brat, but I always seem to find the diamond's in the rough...otherwise known as a great New Designer Find. This week, I found a new designer from Cali that I have to SHARE:) The line is simply called, Love Jetsy. I love the concept for the company and the clothes! I love that the clothes look comfortable, yet elegant...you can dress these pieces up or down...which is a MUST for me:) Also, the pieces have great names, like below are the "Hooded Caftan" and the "Love Boat" dress. The designer's theme for Love Jetsy is “I want every dress to be a love letter to the girl who wears it. This is for you. Love, Jetsy.” –Erin Boyle. This just makes the whole experience even more complete. Check for updates on Myspace http://myspace.com/lovejetsy.

No comments: