Friday, October 13, 2006

Why shop where everyone else is...

Find something that will stand out...go beyond the same name shopping game where everyone knows where you bought your look...I have recently came upon a new concept...there are catalogs beyond Victoria's Secret and Delias...something that has a variety of looks for a variety of types of women from mid 20's to late 50's...every woman has got to work it and now you can with a website or by signing on to the catalog list at Lew Magram. I know, I took a little while to tell you what the catalog is called:)lol...I wanted to keep the suspense going...check it out and let me know what you think...the look goes from a bohemian, sexy look to sweet, sexy and sassy...great suits for Easter and beyond for church goers or wedding attendees for that matter...

No comments: